Sunday, April 12, 2015

C4T3

For the post I  commented on Quantum Progress, I still find this blog post hard to understand what exactly the writing is discussing. this blog post is about a guest post by Moses Rifkin. Rifkin is a physics teach at the University of Prep in Seattle. He is discussing a unit he is teaching to his senior physics students about privilege , social justice, and institutional racism in physics. I commented: 

"   As I read your blog post every week I learn more and more about physic. However physic falls under a topic that is not my favorite, but reading your blog post has become very interesting to me. I can actually understand what all is going.    "




The second post is The Frozen Code by Dan Meyers. Dan Meyers likes to teach. He posted a blog to help solve the bad business Gelato Fiasco doing the cold temperatures. I commented:


"    Hi, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and each week are comment on different blogs. I think it is interesting to do research like you have done. I think the Frozen code would be very helpful.     "






No comments:

Post a Comment