Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post 5 part 2

So far my Personal Learning Network ( PLN) consist of my blog from this class and I am connected with a website called TeachersPayTeachers and Pinterest

TeachersPayTeachers
Personal I absolutely love TeachersPayTeacher! It is a website where teacher post and sell their ideas to other teachers. Some of the material is free and some of it you have to pay. However, the material only cost a few dollars and it is well worth the price. It was a great way to share ideas with teachers!

http://teachitwithclass.blogspot.com/p/my-shops.html


Pinterest
Pinterest is a great way of looking up ideas in teaching and other fields. I have even used Pinterest when making lesson plan because there is so much material you can use. Pinterest can even has ideas for arts and craft for decorating your classroom.

http://www.strategydigital.co.uk/blog/pinterest-not-just-for-girls/


During the course of this class I have learnt about many ways in which to make a PLN and how to connect with other who have a PLN!

No comments:

Post a Comment