Friday, April 17, 2015

C4K April Summary


Weet-bix-tryathlon-2015 by Ashton was a very detail blog post. I really liked how he gave a clear picture of what he described it was like i could visual see what is day was like

I commented :

Hi Ashton, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job on your blog post. it was very detailed and gave me a clear picture of what you did. Great Post!  "






If I Started my Own Business by Lauren. M

Lauren decided that if she was to own her own business it would be a flower business which i think is pretty cool! She even would make it into an apartment so that she could live there. I commented


Hi Lauren, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and every week we comment on different student blogs. I think opening a flower shop would be a great business to have. I love flowers and nature as well. I think this would be a successful business! Great Post!  "

http://flowersphotoblog.blogspot.com



Grades by Kenneth
In his blog post Kenneth talks about how he has all good grade above a B in all his class expect in band.  I was in my high school band and loved it but something band is not for everyone. I commented:

"  Hi Kenneth, my name is Shernell and I attend the University of South Alabama. Like yourself for my class I post blogs and we comment on different blogs every week. I am also very happy with my grades. In high school I was in the band, I played the flute. I think that if you work a little harder you will soon have an A or B in the class. "
http://www.deals4dummies.com/2010/06/it-pays-to-get-good-grades/


No comments:

Post a Comment