Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog Post #1

Coming into EDM 310 I must say that I am nervous. Heading into EDM 310 I have heard from many about the enormous work load. The work load, working with computers, and the different assignments make me very nervous. I just received my first Macbook and is hard trying to learn it which doesn't help. My major fear is falling behind in my class work and doing the computer assignment such as making videos. I'm not really a computer person, I only know how to do the basics. I have not ran across any other classes that can compare to this class other than Art class in which we did class online forums. The most difficult part of this class I think will be writing because it takes me a while to think about stuff when I write and also staying on top of my work. I try my best to stay organized I actually like being organized but it will still be something I will have to stay on top and work on this semester. The questions that I will have the most of in this class probably won't start until we get more detailed into the work load, but I know a hand load if not more will be on how do I do something on my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I was very nervous about this class too. The work load is scary, but we need to all make sure we stay on top of things. Maybe we should consider having a "buddy-system", that way our friends can encourage us to stay ahead and to do our best. I have a Macbook, and they are the best. It takes a little while to get use to but once you master it, you will not want to use anything else. I am also nervous about doing the videos, especially of myself talking. Remember to always put a picture, link, or video with your posts. As far as the class, you will do great. Just always stay ahead and do your best.

    ReplyDelete