Sunday, March 15, 2015

C4T post 2

C4T #3 and 4

For my comment of teachers 3 and 4 I had Teaching Social Justice in the Physics Classroom. This comment for teacher was a little hard for me to understand. The main focus of the blog was about Physics which is science which is a subject that I do not like to much. As I read the blog I was often confused on what the author was discussing. The main idea of the blog was Teaching Social Justice in the Physics Classroom. The blog  has 4 parts. Even though I was a little unclear on the man idea it was still interesting to read.
I commented:

  • 1st comment:
Hi I am a student at the University of South Alabama. this article is a little confusing when I first started to read it. However the more I read the more I could understand it. The article I is very informative and gives good ideals about learning.

  • 2nd comment:

Great Post! It is very organized and clear. I enjoyed reading the information. Physics is a little confusing to me but I did learn something out of your post!


http://emergentchaos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment