Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary for March

Nelson Mandela by Daniel talked about how important Nelson Mandela is. Daniel believes that Nelson Mandela should be apart of black history month. Nelson Mandela play a huge different in Africa and the world. He made South Africa a free united nation. Going to jail for so long made Nelson Mandela a better man. My comment to Daniel post was:
Hi Daniel! I am a student at the University of South Alabama and every week we comment on different student blogs. Overall you did a great job on your blog post. I agree that Nelson Mandela should be a big part of Black History month. I watched his movie and he is a very strong and wise man. "

http://www.capetownpartnership.co.za/2010/06/nelson-mandela-to-be-honoured-in-a-musical-tribute/


Job Shadowing by Josh is a blog post that I very much agree with. Josh had the chance to go to a race car track to shadow the people that work there. I think everybody who has an interest in a career should shadow someone who works in their future career. Shadowing someone gives you that one on one look into what it is really like to have a job in your future career. I commented:

I’m a student at the University of South Alabama and every week we comment on different blogs. Overall you did a great job on your post. I love race cars and think it is pretty cool you got to go to a racetrack. I think job shadowing is a great way to get a one on one look into different jobs

http://thecabin.net/news/local/2011-11-10/job-shadowing-professionals#.VRinYFbyHu1


Kyle H is the title of the blog by a girl named Samantha. She describes Kyle as being different because he wears two shirt instead of one. She even gives a website on her blog in case you know someone like Kyle who wears two shirts. Even though Kyle wears two shirts she is still his friend. I wrote: 

" Hi Samantha! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job on your blog post. Your friend Kyle seem to be an interesting person. It’s important to remember that everyone is different, but just because they are different does not make them anything less than amazing! "


No comments:

Post a Comment