Friday, February 13, 2015

Blog Post #5

PLN is short hand for Personal Learning Networks. According to Dr. Strange a PLN is, " is those people, places, organizations, and activities which enable you to learn." PLN provide many of opportunities to learn. A few examples of PLN's that can help you learn to are Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs. You start off establishing a PLN by finding a topic are you interested in. Next you form question about the topic you are looking up. This is where Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs come in hand. You can communicate and follow different blogs to find out more re-search/ information. Dr. strange states that when you are looking/ making a PLN, " you are more detective than student, A LOT  more like a detective." Personal learning networks help teachers to find and share source, information, and ideals. I have already started building my own personal learning network thank to EDM 310. The blog we created is a great way to share different information and ideals.

Creating a PLN !

http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/11/teacher-tutorial-on-creating-personal.html


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shernell,
    PLN's have really help me in this class especially to organize all of the things I use daily, everything is one place. I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me. I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete